If you were currently enrolled in our previous HFCU Card Alerts service, you will need to set-up all your HFCU cards through our new HFCU Card Alerts and Protections service. As of August 31, 2020 our previous HFCU Card Alerts service is no longer supported.
HFCU Card Alerts and Protections allows you to take your cards’ security to the next level, by giving you the flexibility to choose how and when you restrict or allow access to your HFCU credit, debit, and ATM cards. This self-service tool within the HFCU Mobile Banking app provides peace of mind in the event your credit, debit or ATM cards become lost, stolen, misplaced, or even if you detect suspicious activity, and so much more! With this service, you can:
- Turn your card on and off: Instantly turn your ATM, credit, and debit cards off for peace of mind if your card is misplaced, lost, stolen, or being misused.
- Get instant alerts: Customize alerts and receive details of real-time debit and/or credit card transactions.
- Set spending limits: Set dollar limits for transactions and prevent charges over your specified dollar amounts.
- Customize your card preferences: Choose which types of merchants and/or the types of purchases you want to allow or block.
Take control of your cards today! Log in to your HFCU Mobile Banking app, and follow these simple steps:
- Select “Accounts” and select your appropriate account.
- Go to “Card Management” and choose a card.
- Tap “Alerts and Protections” and choose the controls you would like to apply to that card.
Need our app? Download the free HFCU Mobile Banking app on the App Store® or Google Play™ today.*
In order to take advantage of our mobile banking app, you must be set up with a user name and password through eTeller (online banking). To get set up simply call our call center at 281-243-0500, or toll-free at 1-866-OUR-HFCU (687-4328).