The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has had a major impact on the world, and many people are experiencing the feelings of stress and anxiety related to money during these uncertain times. If you have been financially affected by COVID-19 or would like to develop a plan during this unsettling time, our financial counselor can provide you with immediate financial advice in a variety of areas and at no cost to you:
- Bill prioritization – Prioritize your expenses and identify your essential expenses.
- Community Resource Assistance – Food and Utility Assistance available when unforeseen circumstances may prevent us from purchasing groceries or paying bills on time.
- Debt management & Student Loan Consolidation – Explore debt management and student loan consolidation options and potentially save thousands of dollars in interest and fees.
- Build an emergency savings fund – Prepare and build a reliable savings before the unexpected happens.
- Learn to budget – Learn how to create a budget, review your income and expenses, and understand where changes can and should be made.
- Credit Counseling – Review your credit history and gain a deeper understanding of your credit score, and learn ways to improve your credit score.
For more information about Financial Counseling Services please click here.