- Card Fraud Prevention Service
- HFCU Card Alerts Service
- HFCU Card Alerts and Protection
- Visa Checkout
- Digital Wallets
Take full control of your cards — right from your phone.
When it comes to security, the HFCU Mobile Banking app has you covered. That’s because this powerful, portable app has Advanced Card Controls that put you in charge of who uses your HFCU Credit, Debit and ATM Card — and how they use it. And it’s as easy as a tap on your phone.
With Advanced Card Controls, you can:
- Turn your cards on and off if they’re lost, stolen or being misused
- Get instant alerts when your cards are used
- Set dollar limits to keep spending in check
- Prevent transactions that don’t match your settings
- Block and receive alerts based on merchant and transaction types and/or spending limits that you set up
It’s just another way the HFCU Mobile Banking app helps you safely and securely manage your money.
Here’s how to set up Advanced Card Controls:
- Go to the HFCU Mobile Banking app dashboard and select “Accounts,” then select the appropriate account
- Go to “Card Management” and choose a card
- Finally, tap “Alerts and Protection” and choose the controls you would like to apply to that card
In order to take advantage of our mobile banking app, you must be set up with a user name and password through eTeller (online banking). To get set up simply call our call center at 281-243-0500, or toll-free at 1-866-OUR-HFCU (687-4328).