- Free Checking
- Flexible Checking
- Freedom Checking
- Remote Deposit Anywhere
- Visa® Debit Card
- Card Fraud Prevention Service
- Overdraft Protection Plans and Opt-In
- Direct Deposit
Remote Deposit Anywhere
Now you can electronically deposit checks using your mobile phone with Remote Deposit Anywhere. You’ll actually take a picture of the front and back of your check, select the account where you want it deposited, and click submit. It’s that easy!
To make deposits using your mobile phone, all you need is our HFCU app that you can easily download from the App Store or Google Play.
Once you have downloaded our app, simply call us at (281) 243-0500 (toll-free 1-866-OUR-HFCU) or email us and we’ll set you up for Remote Deposit Anywhere.
Here’s how Remote Deposit Anywhere works on your mobile phone.
- Select the Deposits icon.
- Click Deposit a Check
- Tap on the camera image for Check Front to take a picture of the front of your check. Make sure the entire check fits within the frame.
- Click the Use button at the top and it will take you to the screen where you will take a picture of the back of the check. (Remember to endorse the check with For Deposit Only, RDC and your account number, Houston FCU and your name.)
- Enter the check amount below the camera icons.
- Select the account where you want the check deposited.
- Tap Deposit in the lower right and your deposit is made!
The app will tell you if the transaction was submitted successfully. If it was unsuccessful, you will receive an on-screen rejection message. If your deposit goes through and their is a problem processing it, such as the dollar amount you input does not match the dollar amount on the check, you will be sent an email to the email address we have on file. It’s very important that we have your correct email address.
Remote Deposit Anywhere is fast, easy, and will save you time since you don’t have to make a trip to one of our offices. And, you can make your deposits at anytime or from anywhere. The name truly says it all – Remote Deposit Anywhere!
Have questions or need more details?