- Financial Counseling Services
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Wire Transfers
- Night Depository
- Notary Services
- Signature Guarantee
Plan and Manage Your Finances with eBudget!
Do you wish you could see where every dime of yours goes and have help making money decisions you feel good about? Now you can with eBudget, a free financial tool available within our free eTeller (online banking) service*. eBudget helps you; monitor your HFCU accounts–as well as import accounts held at other financial institutions, organize and categorize your transactions, view graphs of your spending and savings and even help you establish financial goals–all with no downloading necessary.
- Connect all of your accounts. Your HFCU accounts will automatically be imported to your eBudget dashboard, and you can also connect accounts from over 13,000 other financial institutions that you access online. With our easy to use financial management tool, eBudget, you have access to all of your financial information in one place and at your fingertips.
- View where you’re spending money. Categorize transactions and view easy-to-read graphs of your spending habits to help you better understand where you spend your money and where you can save money.
- Create a solid budget. By adding spending targets, you’ll be able to track and monitor monthly variable expenses (dining out, groceries, travel, etc.) to help you better manage your finances and stay on budget. Set-up account alerts, so you know when you’re getting close to your target amount, via text message or email!
- Get a better idea of how you are spending your money. Within eBudget, the tag tool makes it easy to follow your spending patterns based on how you tag certain transactions (i.e. transportation, groceries, clothing). These customized tags give you valuable insights about how and when you spend your money, and can help you develop a plan for future spending and budgeting.
- Visualize your net worth and create financial goals. Add all of your asset and debt information, and gauge your daily net worth in one place. Plus, plan for the future by creating individual savings goals for something special, or create payoff goals to eliminate debt.
eBudget makes it easier than ever for you to take control of your finances, learn valuable insights, and make informed financial decisions*! To get started using eBudget, become a member today by opening an account, or if you are already an HFCU member, simply follow the directions below:
- Log into eTeller (online banking)
- Select “eBudget” from the on-screen menu
- Follow the instructions to add accounts from other financial institutions and you’re ready to go!
If you are already an HFCU member, please make sure you have access to eTeller. If you need assistance setting up your free eTeller service, simply call us toll-free at 1-866-OUR-HFCU (1-866-687-4328) or at 1-281-243-0500, and we are more than happy to assist you.