SBA Loans: "Helping Small Businesses Grow"
HFCU Is Your Small Business Loan Source
In keeping with our desire to provide excellent member services and products, we now offer SBA Loans. Houston Federal Credit Union specializes in SBA loans available up to $5,000,000.
We offer three popular SBA loan programs to help your business succeed. Click one of the links above for more information on the different SBA loan products.
If you have other questions, you can also call the SBA Manager, Russell Hughes directly at "(281) 243-0692*":tel:2812430692, or email him at* firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does SBA look for in a loan application?
There are a few requirements that must be met in order for your business to qualify for an SBA loan:
- Applicant must be eligible: For profit business owned and controlled by a US citizen or LPR, legal permanent resident (No visas).
- Repayment ability comes from the cash flow of the business.
- Applicant must be of good character (Both credit and criminal history).
- Collateral purchased from loan funds and personal guaranty generally secure the loan.
- Owner’s personal equity contribution.