Stay safe on the road and enjoy peace of mind with our protection products like extended warranties, GAP insurance, tire and wheel coverage, windshield repair, dent and door ding protection, and 24/7/365 emergency roadside assistance.

Protection Products

GAP Insurance

If your vehicle is totaled or stolen, will your insurance cover the entire loss? The Market Value of your new vehicle starts to depreciate the moment you take possession. If your vehicle is totaled or stolen, your insurance usually does not cover the entire amount you owe on a loan. If a total loss occurs, you may have to pay the difference, the gap, between what you owe, and the actual cash value (insurance company settlement) of your vehicle, from your own pocket.

With GAP insurance, you will be able to pay off your remaining financial contract balance including the deductible up to $1,000. Nothing could be easier and the GAP insurance amount can be included as a small addition in your monthly payment.

Talk to your loan officer when applying for an auto loan to see if GAP insurance is right for you. If you have questions about this product, email us or call 844-VIP-HFCU (toll-free 844-847-4328).