HFCU Card Alerts and Protections gives you peace of mind knowing that you will receive real-time customized alerts when a transaction is made, and also gives you the ability to turn each of your cards off in the event unauthorized transactions are taking place. This is a free self-service tool within our free eMobile Banking app* that puts you in total control of your cards, and protects you from fraudulent activity that could occur at any time.
With HFCU Card Alerts and Protections, you can:
- Turn your card on and off: Instantly turn your ATM, credit, and debit cards off for peace of mind if your card is misplaced, lost, stolen, or being misused.
- Get instant alerts: Customize alerts and receive details of real-time debit and/or credit card transactions.*
- Set spending limits: Set dollar limits for transactions and prevent charges over your specified dollar amounts.
- Customize your card preferences: Choose which types of merchants and/or the types of purchases you want to allow or block.
Take control of your cards today! Log in to your HFCU eMobile Banking app, and follow these simple steps:
- Select “Accounts” and select your appropriate account.
- Go to “Card Management” and choose a card.
- Tap “Alerts and Protections” and choose the controls you would like to apply to that card.
Need our app? Download the free HFCU Mobile Banking app on the App Store® or Google Play™ today.*
In order to take advantage of our mobile banking app, you must be set up with a user name and password through eTeller (online banking). To get set up simply call our call center at 281-243-0500.