Bundle up your existing credit card debt, and do a free balance transfer to start saving big with an HFCU credit card! Enjoy a low introductory rate of 2.99% APR* for six months. You`ll pay no annual, cash advance, or balance transfer fees, and there is no rate increase for late payments and zero liability for unauthorized transactions!
We offer five credit card options to help save money:
- Visa Platinum Advantage comes with a low-interest rate that is very affordable and convenient for our members!
- Visa Platinum Rewards includes a fantastic rewards program with cash back feature for every purchase you make, up to 1% on annual retail purchases.
- Visa Prime Lock is equal to the current Prime Rate without added margins. There is a $50 annual fee linked to the card.
- Visa Platinum Family is an ideal solution for families who want to make sure their family members are prepared for financial success.
- Visa Secured can help you if you’re experiencing some credit challenges such as little or no credit history! With a credit line up to $2,500, that’s secured by the money you deposit in your share account; you can begin building your credit history.
Experience the Credit Union difference and apply for a Visa Platinum Credit Card today!
Apply for Your Visa Platinum Credit Card Today!
APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Certain limitations, exceptions, and restrictions apply. The introductory rate is valid for six months. After the six months introductory period, the rate you receive will be variable, based on your credit history at the time of application; not to exceed 18% APR. The Variable Rate is based on an index, which is the Prime Rate as published in the Money Rates section of The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the month and is subject to change monthly. Any change in the Index will be effective the first day of the first billing cycle immediately following the date of the change The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate as of August 1, 2019: 5.25% APR. The introductory rate is only available for new HFCU cardholders. Rates are subject to change without notice. Additional details are available on www.houstonfcu.org or by speaking to a member service representative when you become a cardholder.Message and data rates may apply. The cell phone or mobile device must have the ability to send and receive text messages, and the use of “shortcodes” must not be blocked. Shortcodes are special telephone numbers, often five digits long, which are used to send text messages from mobile phones. You are responsible for any text messaging fees from your carrier; message and data rates may apply. This service is available for the following carriers listed at https://www.cardguardian.com/CardGuardian/carriers.do.