The Visa Platinum Family Credit Card features one shared line of credit with you as the primary cardholder and multiple family members, who can be as young as 15, as authorized users. As the primary cardholder, you will enjoy these great benefits:
- Super low-interest – 2.99% APR* for six months
- Flexibility- Ability to adjust spending limits of authorized users easily online
- Convenience- Keep track of spending through individual monthly statements and online banking access
- Security- Sign your card up for our free smsGuardian Text Alerts to track all your transactions, and also help deter fraudulent charges that could occur.
- Financial Management – Helps establish a credit history, and teaches responsible spending habits at a young age
Read more about the additional features and benefits of this card.
Give your family the financial advantage they deserve with our Visa Platinum Family card; Apply Today!
Apply for Your Visa Platinum Family Credit Card Today!
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Certain limitations, exceptions, and restrictions apply. The 2.99% Introductory APR applies to purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances for the first six billing cycles and is offered to first-time credit card applicants only. Stated rate applies to well-qualified applicants. Details will be provided when you become a cardholder After the six billing cycles the introductory period, the rate you receive will be variable, based on your credit history at the time of application; not to exceed 18% APR. The Variable Rate is based on an index, which is the Prime Rate as published in the Money Rates section of The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the month and is subject to change monthly. Any change in the Index will be effective the first day of the first billing cycle immediately following the date of the change. The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate as of September 19, 2019: 5.00% APR. The introductory rate is only available for new HFCU cardholders. Rates are subject to change without notice. Details will be provided when you become a cardholder.