Information & Additional Services
- Identity Theft, Scam Alerts and Credit Reports
- Watch Out For ATM Skimming
- Electronic Fund Transfers & Your Rights
- Emergency Preparedness
- Coin Counting Machines
- Visa® Gift Cards
- Money Orders
- Telephone Banking
Hurricane season typically runs from June 1st through November 30th each year. The best source of protection that you have, for any emergency, is to be prepared and have a plan. Visit the Red Cross web site for information and tips on emergency preparedness.
Emergency Preparations For Managing Your HFCU Accounts and Services:
- Sign up for HFCU’s online and telephone banking services to have immediate access to your account(s)
- eTeller (free online banking)
- eCheck (free bill pay service)
- TellerPhone (free telephone banking)
- VISA CheckCard or ATM Card
- Free eStatements and eAlerts
- Make sure that you have HFCU’s correct routing number (313183368) and your account number(s) to ensure accuracy on ACH, Direct Deposit, and other transactions.
- You may want to retrieve important documents, etc. from your safe deposit box.
- Get extra cash just in case financial institutions and/or ATMs are closed or available.
Emergency Telephone Numbers
HFCU Houston Area Local: (281) 243-0500
HFCU Toll-Free: 1 (866) OUR-HFCU or 1 (866) 687-4328
HFCU Loans Toll-Free: 1 (844) VIP-HFCU or 1 (844) 847-4328
Greenville, SC Local: (864) 676-7300
TellerPhone: (281) 243-0770
In the event the above telephone numbers are unavailable during a disaster or other emergency situation, members can get updates on the status of HFCU operations by calling the Credit Union National Association’s (CUNA) emergency information system telephone number:
1 (877) CU LOCAT
1 (877) 285-6228